- Company Name
- Medley, Inc.
- Our Business
HR Platform Business
Medical Platform Business
President and Chief Executive Officer - Kohei Takiguchi
- Date Founded
- June 5th, 2009
13F Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-6113 Japan
- Tech Studio MATSUE(2F HOYO Park-side Building, Gakuen minami 2-12-5, Matsue, Shimane,
Osaka Office(9F Umeda Daibiru Building, 3-3-10, Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan)
- Group Companies
Pacific Medical, Inc.
MEDiPASS Co., Ltd.
- June 2009
Establishment of Medley, Inc. in Minato-ku, Tokyo
- November 2009
Launched "JobMedley", recruitment
system specialized in medical and healthcare industries
- February 2015
Launched "MEDLEY", online medical
- April 2015
Acquisition of Platinum Factory, Inc.
nursing care facility search website
- July 2015
Merger of Platinum Factory, Inc.
- February 2016
Launched "CLINICS Telemedicine
System", telemedicine system
- June 2016
Started "Nikkei Medical
Works" (jointly managed with Nikkei BP)
- March 2018
Obtained TRUSTe Privacy Verified Seal
- April 2018
Launched "CLINICS Electronic
Medical Record", cloud-based electronic medical record
- December 2018
Obtained ISMS Cloud Security certification based on an international standard
- April 2019
- Completed a project entrusted by the MHLW to promote full-scale use of electronic
- June 2019
- Renewed the Group's mission to "Create the Future of Medical and Healthcare" from "Resolve
Issues in the Field of Medical and Healthcare"
- December 2019
- Listed on the Tokyo Stcok Exchange Mothers
- September 2020
- Launched "Pharms",
pharmacy window support system
- January 2021
- Acquisition of Pacific
System Co., Ltd.
- February 2021
- Acquisition of MEDiPASS
- April 2021
- Entered into a capital and business alliance agreement with NTT DOCOMO, INC. and started
- October 2021
- Jointly acquired all outstanding shares of minacolor inc. in order to expeditiously launch new
service for patient users with NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- December 2021
- Began joint operation of CLINICS telemedicine and drug administration guidance app with NTT
- January 2022
- Launched "MEDiPASS
Academy", online video nursing training service
- January 2022
- Launched "Dentis",
Cloud-based dental clinic support system
- April 2022
- Renewed the logo of “JobMedley” towards expanding the business area in the future
- May 2022
- Renamed "MEDiPASS Academy" to "JobMedley academy",towards developing business in the future
- September 2022
- Began integrating “Medicine Notebook Link”, NTT DOCOMOʼs electronic prescription record service
into CLINICS telemedicine and drug administration guidance app.
- September 2022
- Acquisition of Tenxia Co., Ltd.
- November 2022
- Listing classification changed from Tokyo Stock Exchange Growth Market to Tokyo Stock
Exchange Prime Market
- February 2023
- Merger of Tenxia Co., Ltd.
- September 2023
- Acquisition of GCM
History of Awards
- February 5th, 2018
Nikkei Digital Health - No.1 for "Venture Companies Chosen by Venture Companies"
- January 4th, 2019
Nihon Keizai Shimbun Award - "Nikkei Excellent Product/Service Award 2018"
- October 2nd, 2019
Good Design Award 2019 - "GOOD DESIGN BEST 100"
- November 8th, 2019
ASPIC IoT/AI/Cloud Award 2019 sponsored by Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications - “Best Social
Contribution Award (ASP-SaaS Category)”
- November 25th, 2019
Forbes Japan's Award - 3rd prize for "JAPAN'S START-UP OF THE YEAR 2020"
- November 27th, 2020
ASPIC IoT/AI/Cloud Award 2020 sponsored by Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications - “Minister for
Internal Affairs and Communications Award” “Social Industry Specialized ASP / SaaS Category - Comprehensive
- October 7th, 2021
2021 Awards for Excellence in Corporate Disclosure - “Awards for Excellence (Emerging Markets Category)”